Customer ServiceThis hotel reservation service is powered by HotelClub for e-HotelBase (http://www.e-hotelbase.com).
HotelClub is committed to providing you with the best customer service and support. Our online Customer Service Center offers you immediate answers to many of your questions. Simply click on one of the links below to find answers to our Frequently Asked Questions. If you don't find the answer you need, please contact us on the Customer Email Support Form.
We endeavour to process each inquiry as quickly as possible, so please be patient, we will reply to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I check hotel availability?Due to the high volume of reservations, our consultants are unable to do individual availability checks for clients. We only process firm hotel reservation requests.
When browsing our database, you will find the "BOOK" button located next to each hotel name. If the button is RED, it means the hotel is currently available with instant confirmation for at least one room, and once you submit your request, you will receive confirmation immediately. If the button is BLUE, it means that we need to send the reservation to the hotel and request confirmation. Please note that if you are booking more than one instant confirmation room for the same hotel, the booking may revert to being on request and take 24-48 hours to confirm the availability.
To allow us to proceed with your request, we require you to submit a reservation form with your credit card details. Please note, we request your credit card details as a form of security ONLY. It will not be charged until the booking is confirmed by the hotel to us.
2. When I search for a hotel, all hotels appear as "Unavailable". Why is that?The hotel is fully booked for at least one of the dates you selected. The reasons for this may be the following:
- We cannot accept reservations where the check-in date selected does not allow enough time to process your request. We can only accept bookings with the check-in date a set number of days from the date the reservation is sent to us.
- For Australia, New Zealand and Asia - at least ONE day ahead.
- For Europe, the Americas/Caribbean and Africa/Middle East - at least THREE days ahead.
If the check-in date selected falls inside the above cut-off(s), all hotels will be shown as Unavailable.
- The hotel selected has a "minimum night stay" policy. I.e. The minimum length of stay allowed is two nights and you have selected one night.
- The hotel is fully booked and has no rooms available for at least one of the dates you selected. This usually occurs during peak season or special events eg. New Years Eve, local festivals or conventions.
1. I have submitted my reservation form and credit card - what happens now?Once you submit your reservation form and credit card information, your accommodation request will be processed as quickly as possible. However, some delays may occur due to our supplier hotels' processing requirements. Depending on the destination, this may take from 1 to 3 days. If the hotel you chose is available for the dates you specified, your booking will be finalised and your credit card will be charged. If you wish to cancel your booking after this, you will incur a cancellation fee - see booking conditions. If the hotel is not available, we will contact you with a suitable alternative and no payment will be incurred.
2. How long will it take to confirm my booking?Below is the usual response time taken to confirm a reservation:
- 1 day - for hotels in Australia, New Zealand and Asia
- up to 2 days - for hotels in Europe, the Americas and Africa/Middle East
You can check on the Current status of your booking request at ANY TIME, through our View/Amend/Cancel Your Booking form. You can visit this page at any time to see the real-time status of your request, and to amend/cancel your request, if required.
Disclaimer: Whilst we endeavour to process your booking request according to the guidelines shown above, occasionally we are unable to finalise your request within this time limit. Some of the reasons for delays in replying include public holidays and time zone differences.
3. Can I amend or cancel my booking?Should you wish to amend or cancel your existing booking, please use our View/Amend/Cancel Your Booking form. You can also email us through our Email Support Form (make sure you select "amendment/cancellation request" and include your Booking ID). One of our reservation consultants will get back to you with a response as quickly as possible. Please note: an amendment or cancellation fee will apply - see booking conditions.
4. What is the CONFIRMATION / ACCOMMODATION VOUCHER?This is confirmation of your payment to us. Once your request is confirmed we will send you an email with a link to your Voucher. Please print out a copy and keep this document safe. You will have to present it at the hotel during check-in procedures. Should you lose or damage the voucher, please re-visit the link and print another copy of the Voucher. If you have any further problems you must contact us immediately and we will assist you.
5. What happens if there is a problem with the hotel when I arrive?The first step is to contact the Reception desk at the Hotel, to see if the matter can be settled directly. If you continue to have problems that require our attention and cannot be solved by you at the hotel, please telephone our nearest customer service office as soon as possible. Should the issue require you to move from your chosen Hotel to alternative accommodation, we will make every endeavour to meet your needs.
6. I have lost my voucher, what should I do?To get another copy of your voucher, please go to our View/Amend/Cancel Your Booking form. Once you enter your Booking ID and the email address used when making the booking, you will be able to access a page where you can print another copy of your voucher. If you have lost your booking ID, please contact us through our Customer Service Centre and we will resend it.
7. How do I check on my booking for a hotel?You can check the status of your existing booking in two ways. Firstly, as soon as we receive your Reservation Form with your booking request, you will be sent an email letting you know we have received your request. The email we send has a link to our "View/Amend Your Booking" page, which describes what we are currently doing with your request, and if it is confirmed. The "View/Amend Your Booking" feature lets you see what's happening with your request instantly. Secondly, you can also click on the Contact Us link above and send us your Booking ID with your requirements, we will respond to you by email as soon as we can.
8. You sent my Confirmation Voucher to me, but when I called the Hotel directly to check on my booking, the Hotel informed me they were not holding a room for me. What do I do now?Some of the Hotels with which we book accommodation for our clients, have allotted a number of rooms to our company each day. We then allocate your Name list to these available rooms. We keep all your details on file, until we submit the full Name lists and details of each booking, a set number of days before the check in date. So please do not be alarmed if the Hotel does not have your booking details, as they are on file, and will be submitted closer to your check in date. If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact our Customer Service Centre using the Customer E-mail Support Form.
9. How can I request an early check-in or a late check-out?If you want to request an early check-in or a late check-out, please include the information in the 'additional requests' section when filling out the reservation form.
Please note: Early check-in and late check-out are subject to the availability of the room and cannot be confirmed until the day of check-in or check-out. We can advise the hotel of your request, and they will try their best to accommodate your needs.
10. What are your booking conditions?To read our Booking Conditions, please click here.
1. Why do I have to include my credit card number?To allow us to proceed with your request, we require you to submit your credit card details. Your credit card information is strictly confidential. Please note, we request your credit card details as a form of security only. It will not be charged until the booking is confirmed by the hotel.
2. Is it safe to use my credit card?Yes. We treat the security of our clients' information matter very seriously. To ensure your security, all credit card transactions are secured by SSL, which encrypts the credit card number so as to make it unavailable to any other party.
3. Do I have to submit my credit card details online?We encourage all our clients to submit their credit card information via our secure online credit card form. This makes it easier for us to process your booking requests quicker and more efficiently.
4. When will my credit card be charged?If your booking has Instant Confirmation, your credit card is charged immediately after you submit the credit card form and the Confirmation/Accommodation Voucher is then sent to the email address you specified. If the booking is on request, pending confirmation from the hotel, or we are waiting for an answer from you regarding your request, your credit card is charged ONLY when we receive confirmation from the hotel or yourself.
5. Can I pay with more than one credit card?Yes. You are able to provide payment with multiple credit cards. If you require to pay using more than one credit card, please select the pay by phone option once you have reached the payment page during the booking process. Please do not enter a credit card online but call the number displayed to provide the details of all credit cards needing to be charged. If you wish to alter a credit card after it has been charged, and the booking completed, a fee will apply - see booking conditions.
6. I don't have a credit card, can I pay cash on arrival?We do not accept payment by cash on arrival at the hotel. All bookings through our service require pre-payment by credit card only.
7. What types of credit card payment do you accept?The cards we accept are: American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Solo, Switch, Visa, Visa Electron
Please note that if you provide an American Express or Diners Club credit card for payment of your booking, the transaction may be charged in a different currency to the one in which your booking rates were quoted. The cost of your booking is converted using our bank's exchange rates on the day of the transaction.
1. What is the cost of parking at the hotel?All the information that is available to us about facilities at the hotel is displayed on the website. For information not already stated on our website regarding room facilities or hotel facilities, please contact the hotel directly. The contact information will be displayed on your check-in voucher.
2. Do you organize airport transfers with my accommodation?Unfortunately we do not offer airport transfers when booking your accommodation. We do not store information regarding the airport transfer services for each hotel featured on our website. We suggest you contact the information desk at the airport on arrival to arrange your transfers
3. Where can I find contact details for a hotel?The hotel's street address is shown on the hotel's information page. Once a booking has been confirmed, we issue the Confirmation/Accommodation Voucher, which also states all the hotel's contact details.
4. How do I find directions to the hotel?Location information of the hotel is listed on the Hotel Description page. This can also help identify distance from the airport or proximity to popular landmarks.
5. Could you send me maps and/or other information about the hotel?All the information regarding the hotel (such as facilities and rates) is located on each hotel's web page. For additional information, you may contact the hotel directly.
6. Is breakfast included in the room rate?Many hotels include a buffet or continental breakfast as part of their room rates, while others offer it as a separate service. This information can be found on the hotel's web page in the Prices section.
7. Do I need to add Breakfasts to my Itinerary if the room type I booked says it includes breakfast?If the room type that you book is, for example, "Standard Room including Breakfast", breakfasts do not need to be added to the Itinerary. If it states that it includes breakfasts for up to 2 guests, and there are more than 2 guests staying, you will need to add any extra breakfasts to the Itinerary if required.
1. There are no rates for the dates I require or rates appear as "On Request". What do I do now?If the rates for date(s) you require are not listed on our site, then we cannot quote you a rate as yet, since the hotel has not provided them. As new rates are finalised, they are posted on our website.
When a rate shows on our website as "On Request", it is usually during peak periods, such as public holidays, special events, or conferences/exhibitions. Once we receive your completed reservation form, including payment details, we will negotiate the best rate with the hotel and advise you, at no charge. Once we receive your acceptance of our rate, your request will be processed. If you decline the offered rate, the request will be cancelled and no charges will apply.